Currently, there is a trend for several applications to provide a Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 feature, Android and iOS devices have offered dark mode or dark mode.
This dark theme is considered more aesthetically pleasing and pleasing to the eye when in a dark room.
The dark mode is also available on desktops that use Windows 10 OS. Dark theme is suitable for users who often linger in front of the laptop which can reduce eye strain.
In addition, dark mode on the desktop can enhance your appearance.
Here’s how to activate dark mode in Windows 10, as quoted by Igpakjob.com from Business Insider.
- Click Start, then select Settings
- After Clicking on the setting you can see the interface below and then click on Personalization (Background, Lock screen, colors).
- In the left panel click Colors. There are two dark mode settings that you can activate. You can choose both
– Select Choose your default Windows mode, then click Dark. This will activate dark mode on the bottom of Windows
– Select choose your default app mode, click Dark. This feature has a wider effect and will automatically activate dark mode in many Windows applications.